Knowledge is power. And, research and competitive knowledge of competitors and the landscape of opportunities allows leaders to make more strategic decisions about their business.
The ever present challenge for most leaders is finding the time and resources to surface relevant information so that organizations can do something with the information.
Lodestone Logic is a service provider that collects and curates data through primary and secondary research data collection methods for the following topic areas:
- Clinical trials processes and technologies
- Consumerization of healthcare
- Data used for health purposes
- Digital health
- Health data and information flows
- Health Information Technology
- Innovation processes and planning
- Patient engagement
- Social media in healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors
- Thought leaders for specific topics/domains
Lodestone Logic produces deep dive research assessments and reports that help businesses better understand the health of their own organization in relation to the external competitive landscape. Aspects included in the reports are recognition internal and external stakeholders and influencers, available resources, potential partnerships and alliances, and status of competitors.